Face Skin Control 2.5 ML.
*Price is shown in full. Please check on Lazada or Facebook for promotions
The face cream contains Microsilver that resists growth of harmful bacteria, and is the solution for acne and T-zone oil control. Blemishes are healed with regenerated skin tissues, while the skin’s natural defense against bacteria is also enhanced.
RIVIERA SUISSE FACE SKIN CONTROL 2.5 ML
Riviera Suisse | 100% Made in Switzerland
Anti-microbial + Adjusting + Reinforcing
- Controls acne and T-zone oiliness by inhibiting harmful bacteria growth with microsilver while supporting good bacteria
- Reduce blemishes from acne and promote long-lasting repair and regeneration of skin barriers with Bimiol BSC®
- Overall clearer and more controlled, smooth facial appearance
- Enhance skin’s natural defense mechanism against bacteria with bodyfensine peptide
- Dermatologically tested, made for all skin types
- 2.5 ml.
Buy in Sets:
Acne-Prone skin, All Skin Types
AHA-free, BHA-free, BHT-free, Colorant-free, Cruelty-free, Formaldehyde-free, Hydroquinone-free, Mineral oil-free, Paraben-free, Perfume-free, Phthalate-free, Retinol A-free, SLS-free, Steroids-free, Sulfate-free, Triclosan-free
Micro Silver BG™ – Helps skin resist growth of harmful bacteria, the main cause of facial acne, while promoting natural healing process
Bimiol BSC® – Skin-identical protective system that sustains natural skin barriers, immediately and long-lastingly repairs, rehydrates, and regenerates barriers.
Bodyfensine – Enhances skin’s natural defense by inducing production of enzymes that effectively protect the skin from foreign pathogens.
Water, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Pentylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Acrylates/ C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, C12-16 Alcohols, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Palmitic Acid, Isoceteth-10, Silica, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzoic Acid, Silver, Squalane, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ceramide 3, Acetyl Dipeptide-3 Aminohexanoate